Saturday 26 November 2011

Pics of Nano drawings, failed cartoons, dog class biro sketches etc

On train home, trying to sketch people with the A4 book under the table.
I once lived here

She didn't much like being drawn and kept changing position, even when she lay down

Sleeping through early fireworks

I overworked the upper one, but the lower one I liked. 

I used this page to get my hand moving (like not knowing what to write)


A street entertainer by the Thames

St James' Park Tube Station

I

New iron, and train people

Some cartoons that didn't get published





I always sketch at dog-class for practice

Inspired by Nano graphic artists I started to note ideas for short strip cartoons


I was trying out pens and a water wash-brush in the back of the Nano book









Almost a technical drawing, this one.

Not sure how successful this will be but I've taken some pics of my assorted Nano drawings, some cartoons that I didn't manage to sell, and my A6 dog-class sketch book, just to give a flavour of the sort of stuff I like to draw and sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment